Are you wondering what does Swipe Up mean on Instagram? In a nutshell, the Swipe Up feature is a powerful tool that allows you to share new content, products, or brands with your followers quickly and easily. It’s a great way to direct traffic to your website or blog, and it’s becoming increasingly popular among businesses and influencers alike.
In this post, we’ll explore everything you need to know about the Swipe Up feature on Instagram. We’ll discuss its meaning, how it works, and why it’s such a game-changer for businesses and influencers looking to make the most of their time and productivity on the social media giant.
Instagram Swipe Up feature explained
Swipe up tool is a feature that enables you to display photos or short videos that summarizes your latest activity so that users can receive this most recent activity in their daily feeds. This feature appears as interactive text, in which users are asked to Swipe Up to get access to more information about new contents, products, or services.
This feature allows you to create an Instagram story by quickly adding a link to an external page. This is one of the easiest ways to boost traffic and sales with just a tap on the screen of your device.
You may wonder how to get 10,000 followers. Don’t worry; you can buy followers for Instagram from professional services that are safe and reliable followers at an affordable price for your account. This will allow you to use Swipe up on Instagram Story. You can proceed to add a link to your website and boost traffic with minimal effort.
How do you do a Swipe Up link on Instagram
Swipe Up is available to users who have a business account and followers of at least 10,000. If you are using a standard account, you can swap to a business account. It is free and simple to do. Go to your setting and follow instructions. Within a few minutes, you can change your regular account to a business account.
The following steps will guide you through the process of setting Swipe Up feature on Instagram:
- Tap the camera icon at the top left corner of your main Instagram feed to create an Instagram Story;
- Take a photo or short video to create your Instagram Story (Learn how to shoot video directly on Instagram story). On the other hand, you can Swipe Up to access the library of your previously captured content;
- Tap on the chain link icon on the top right side of the screen. A new space that will allow you to paste a link will appear;
- Type your URL of choice and tap the green mark if you are an android user or done if you are iOS user, to save the link;
Note: You will observe that your image is linked, and the hyperlink icon at the top right appears white.
- Add a call to action on your Instagram Story with links. This will help your followers to know how to Swipe Up to access your new content. The use of animated Swipe Up GIFs will entice your followers to follow the Swipe Up direction.
Swipe Up on Instagram is a tool that increases the visibility of your brand, content, and business on Instagram via the Story page. It also boosts traffic to your website with just a little or no effort. Due to how the feature appears on Instagram Story, it entices followers to click to check more contents on your website easily.
Do you want to enjoy the amazing benefits of the swipe feature? Check it out and try it on your Instagram story.